Cooper, MD, MMM, and Carrie Fisher, PhD, MBA, of The WIRB-Copernicus Group Invited to Speak at the International Conference of The Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs (AAHRPP) in Miami, Florida PRINCETON, N.
What does HRPP stand for?
HRPP stands for Human Research Protection Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRPP
We have 15 other meanings of HRPP in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resources Program Manager
- Human Resource Payroll Management System
- Human Resources Planning and Management System (software)
- Human Resources Professionals of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- Highland Road Park Observatory (Louisiana)
- Hot Rolled, Pickled & Oiled (steel product)
- Human Research Protection Official (US DoD)
- Hybrid Ray-Physical Optics
- Hawaii Rules of Penal Procedure
- High Resolution Precipitation Products (meteorology)
- Human Resources Policy and Procedures
- Human Rights Protection Party
- Human Rights Protection Program (Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Charleston, South Carolina)
- High Resolution Plant Phenomics Centre (Australia)
- Human Research Participant Protection Programs
- Health Related Productivity Questionnaire
- HR (Human Resources) Pre-Qualify (software)
- Human Resources and Payroll
- Hampton Roads Paranormal Research Group
- Hawaii Rare Plant Restoration Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marshall University's Human Research Protection Program has been awarded a five-year reaccreditation by the Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs (AAHRPP).
Until recently, the OHRP and NCI training modules were accepted by the Department of the Navy Human Research Protection Program to certify training for personnel engaged in research.
It is charged with "developing a system of accreditation for human research protection programs in consultation with stakeholders.
SPEERS Executive Director Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs Washington, D.
New Solution Embeds HRPP Toolkit in Click Portal Software to Provide Compliant Processes with Ongoing Policy Updates CHICAGO -- Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN), a leading provider of business consulting services, today announced the integration of its Human Research Protection Programs (HRPP) Toolkit into its Click[R] Portal software to provide electronic workflow support for the protection of human subjects in research.
In June 2011, Schulman was awarded full five-year reaccreditation by the Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs (AAHRPP).
gov/ ocr/hipaa Human Research Protection Program (1996).