Among its accomplishments in support of NASA's bioastronautics program, Lockheed Martin developed the Human Research Facility, the first facility- class payload on the International Space Station.
What does HRF stand for?
HRF stands for Human Research Facility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRF
We have 76 other meanings of HRF in our Acronym Attic
- Historic Restoration Fund (Connecticut Commission on Culture and Tourism)
- Historic Richmond Foundation (Virginia)
- Holistic Resources Foundation
- Home Radio Frequency Standard (HRFWG)
- Homeland Response Force (US DoD)
- Honorary Research Fellow (various universities)
- Housing Reserve Fund (various locations)
- HSU Research Forum
- Human Relations Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Human Relief Foundation
- Human Resource Function
- Human Rights First (formerly known as the Lawyers Committee for Human Rights)
- Human Rights Forum
- Human Rights Foundation
- Humanitarian Response Funds
- Humanities Research Fellowship
- Hussmann Refrigerator Company
- Hyperbaric Rescue Facility (various companies)
- Hypertensive Renal Failure
- Homologous Restriction Factor 20
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will also complement the imaging done by a modified Philips HDI 5000 ultrasound system that was installed in the International Space Station's Human Research Facility in 2001.
Major scientific facilities inside the laboratory module include biotechnology, fluids and combustion, a space station furnace facility, human research facility and a gravitational biology facility.