Angiotensin II stimulates hypertrophy of human pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells in culture (4).
What does HPASMC stand for?
HPASMC stands for Human Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High Point Amateur Radio Club (High Point, NC)
- Houston Parks and Recreation Department (Houston, Texas)
- Health Plan Administrative System
- High Peaks Audubon Society (Long Lake, NY)
- High Performance Application Server
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services (India)
- Home Purchase Advisory Service (Australia)
- Hypermedia Presentation and Authoring System (Compaq)
- High Prairie Arts & Science Complex (Bismarck, ND)
- Human Pulmonary Artery Smooth-Muscle
- High Precision Acoustic Surveying System (underwater surveying technology)
- Hatch Patterns for AutoCAD (Computer Aided Design)
- High Performance Aircraft Training (Clearwater, FL)
- Homosexual Policy Assessment Team (UK)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sildenafil has an antiproliferative effect on cultured human pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells.