The Human Protein Atlas Project has Mapped 10,000 Individual Proteins to Date - Data Will Facilitate the Early Detection of Disease and New Medical Treatments STOCKHOLM and UPPSALA, Sweden, November 15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Scientists in Sweden today marked the half way point of a major, ground-breaking initiative to map every single protein in the human body.
What does HPA stand for?
HPA stands for Human Protein Atlas
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPA
We have 327 other meanings of HPA in our Acronym Attic
- Historic Preservation Agency
- Home Page Award
- Home Price Appreciation
- Homeowner's Protection Act of 1998
- HomePlug Powerline Alliance
- Horizontal Planar Array
- Horse Protection Act of 1970
- Hospital Partners of America (Charlotte, NC)
- Host Protected Area (hard disks)
- Human Platelet Antigen
- Human-Powered Aircraft
- Humberside Police Authority (UK)
- Hybridization Protection Assay (biology)
- Hydraulic Power Assembly
- Hydraulic Power Assist (Ford)
- Hydraulic Project Approval
- Hydrocarbures Polycycliques Aromatiques (French: Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
- Hydroxy-Propyl Acrylate
- Hyperphenylalaninemia, Mild
- Hypophyseal-Pituitary Axis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Application Features Use 13 different parameters, available in drop-down menus, to find and sort among drugs: * Drug status * Clinical Trial Status * Principle Investigator * Partners * Indication * Developmental Stage * Compound Type * Mechanism * Target * Molecular Function of Target * Target Localization * Targeted Signaling Pathways * Free text search of entire drug profile contents * Direct linkage from inside the application to related internet resources * Drug data is linked to search engines like Google and PubMed * Target data is linked directly to Human Protein Atlas * Direct links to company web pages of principal investigators For more information visit http://www.
Complete, corrected release follows: - The Human Protein Atlas Project has Mapped 10,000 Individual Proteins to Date - Data Will Facilitate the Early Detection of Disease and New Medical Treatments Scientists in Sweden today marked the half way point of a major, ground-breaking initiative to map every single protein in the human body.
The Human Proteome Resource (HPR) Center is located in Stockholm and Uppsala, Sweden and is running the Swedish Human Protein Atlas (HPA) program.