The human pregnane X receptor (PXR) is a nuclear hormone receptor (NHR) that regulates the transcription of genes involved in xenobiotic metabolism and excretion.
What does HPXR stand for?
HPXR stands for Human Pregnane X Receptor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High Performance Work Team Consulting LLC (West Chester, PA)
- Himalayan Plantation Workers' Union (India)
- High-Pressure Water Vapor Annealing
- Halton-Peel Woodlands and Wildlife Stewardship (Aurora, Ontario, Canada)
- High Power Extreme
- Historic Properties Exchange (newsletter; Connecticut)
- Homestead Plant Exhibition (Miami, FL)
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- High-Pressure Xenon
- High Pressure X-Ray Diffraction (physics)
- High-Precision X-Ray Fluorescence
- Human Performance and Exercise Science (Milligan College; Tennessee)
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Holding Period Yield
- Hull Planning Yard
- Hamble Point Yacht Charters (UK)
- Hampton Pier Yacht Club (UK)
- Hances Point Yacht Club (North East, MD)
- Hewlett Point Yacht Club (East Rockaway, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Structural disorder in the complex of human pregnane X receptor and the macrolide antibiotic rifampicin.