Report from the 2nd Annual US HUPO meeting on the human plasma proteome project.
What does HPPP stand for?
HPPP stands for Human Plasma Proteome Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPPP
We have 3 other meanings of HPPP in our Acronym Attic
- Hari Peladang, Penternak Dan Nelayan Kebangsaan
- High Partial Pressure of Oxygen
- Highest Paid Person's Opinion
- Hydrogen Peroxide to Propylene Oxide
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (book)
- Hawaiian Paradise Park Owners Association (Keaau, HI)
- Health Plan Payment and Operations Support Team (Health Care Financing Adminstration)
- Harry Potter and the Paradigm of Uncertainty (Harry Potter fanfiction)
- Harry Potter Puppet Pals (website)
- High Performance Parallel Processor
- Human Platelet Poor Plasma
- Homeowners and Private Property Protection Act (California)
- Hewlett-Packard Private Packet Network
- High-Performance Parallel Processor Project
- Heart Patients Psychological Questionnaire (the Netherlands)
- High Plains Public Radio (Kansas and Texas; est. 1977)
- High Profile Public Relations
- Human Performance Requirements Review (US Navy)
- Harry Patel Professional Services (Houston, TX)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its major projects include analysis of specific regions of the body--the Human Plasma Proteome Project, the Human Liver Proteome Project, and the Human Brain Proteome Project.
To handle this enormous challenge, different projects were launched focusing on distinct human organs, namely the Human Plasma Proteome Project, HPPP, organized by US scientists, the Human Liver Proteome Project, HLPP, under Chinese organization, as well as the Human Brain Proteome Project, HBPP.