Kilgore said, "Bill has performed an important role in balancing our generation portfolio, emphasizing employee safety and implementing human performance improvement.
What does HPI stand for?
HPI stands for Human Performance Improvement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPI
We have 209 other meanings of HPI in our Acronym Attic
- Holcim Philippines, Inc. (cement manufacturer)
- Holes per Inch (embroidery)
- Home and Property Inspectors (various locations)
- Horizontal Production Integration
- Horn Plastics, Inc.
- Host Port Interface
- House Price Index (OFHEO)
- Housing Partnership, Inc. (various locations)
- Howey Politics Indiana (blog)
- Huaneng Power International (China)
- Human Performance Institute
- Human Performance International (Canada)
- Hydrocarbon Process(ing) Industry
- Hydrographic Project Instructions
- Harvey Park Improvement Association (Denver, CO)
- Hawaii Property Insurance Association (high-risk home insurance)
- Heme Polymerization Inhibitory Activity
- Heparin-Platelet Factor 4-Induced Antibody
- Highly Pathogenic Influenza A
- Hypothalamic Prolactin-Inhibiting Activity (endocrine system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCOPI adopts methodologies based on international best practices in both human performance improvement and organizational excellence fields.
The human performance improvement model provides a systematic and comprehensive approach to identifying and understanding a problem and developing and implementing a solution.
But the company said nuclear output had been below expectations, adding that human performance improvement remained a "specific area of focus".
But it admitted that nuclear output had been below expectations, adding that human performance improvement remained a "specific area of focus".
The HPC serves the Navy as a Human Performance Improvement (HPI) command.
HF5549 2004-109346 1-56286-370-3 Performance basics; a complete, how-to guide to help you: understand human performance improvement (HPI), build confidence to adopt a performance approach, apply HPI to your practice or organization.
The rest of our feature lineup goes like this: * Online's Complementary Fit" (page 40) shares examples of associations' use of print and electronic publishing together to better serve constituents' needs, * Process and Results" (page 48) outlines the application of a process called human performance improvement that is grounded in identifying and addressing the true causes of performance glitches and thereby increasing organizational performance.