The study was conducted with collaborators at the Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston University, and Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and with Floyd Dewhirst, DDS, PhD and resources of the Human Oral Microbiome Database (HOMD) at Forsyth Institute.
What does HOMD stand for?
HOMD stands for Human Oral Microbiome Database
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hologram Manufacturers Association of India
- Heroes of Might and Magic (computer game)
- Health of My Business
- Higher-Order Modified Born Approximation
- Heart of Missouri Balloon Club (Columbia, MO)
- High Octane Mogas Component (gasoline)
- Hospice of Miami County (Miami, FL)
- Human Omentum Mesothelial Cell
- Human-Oriented Media Computing
- Huck Olson Memorial Civic Center (Minnesota)
- Higher-Order-Mode Dispersion Compensation
- Hands of Mercy Everywhere, Inc.
- Harness Oakland Mills Energy (anti-crime community group in Maryland)
- History Of Middle-Earth
- Home Investment Partnerships Program
- Home Observation of Measurement of the Environment
- Homeowner Obligation Made Explicit
- Homeowners Options for Massachusetts Elders
- Homestead National Monument of America (US National Park Service)
- Homeworkers Organized for More Employment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Human Oral Microbiome Database, produced by scientists at the Forsyth Institute in Boston, USA, and King's College, London, is expected to help researchers investigating links between certain mouth bacteria and heart disease, stroke and premature birth.