Measurement of ovarian volume by transvaginal sonography before ovulation induction with human menopausal gonadotrophin for in-vitro fertilization can predict poor response.
What does HMG stand for?
HMG stands for Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMG
We have 180 other meanings of HMG in our Acronym Attic
- Holy Mother of God (Internet slang)
- Home Media Gallery (Pioneer Kuro plasma TV)
- Home Mortgage Group (Canada)
- Homelessness Monitoring Group (UK)
- Hope Medical Group (Georgia)
- Horizontal Merger Guidelines (acquisitions)
- Hospitalist Management Group (various companies)
- Hospitality Management Group (Charleston, SC)
- Hotel Managers Group, LLC
- Hydraulically Motored Generator
- Hydroxy Methyl Glutaryl
- High Mobility Group 1 Protein
- High Mobility Group Nuclear Protein 14
- High Mobility Group Chromosomal Protein 17
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methyl-Glutaryl-CoA (synthase deficiency)
- Human Menopausal Gonadotropin and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
- High Mobility Group Protein I
- High Mobility Group Protein T
- High Mobility Group 1 (protein)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results of ovulation induction using human menopausal gonadotrophins or purified follicle-stimulating hormone in hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism patients.
Step two: IF clomiphene fails, it's usual to try daily injections of human menopausal gonadotrophin (hMG), which is similar in action and effect to FSH, followed by an injection of human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG).