The HLM and HV mold handling systems' flexible designs combine advanced Human Interface Technology with methodical cooling sciences to achieve a clean and efficient operation requiring less manpower.
What does HIT stand for?
HIT stands for Human Interface Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HIT
We have 241 other meanings of HIT in our Acronym Attic
- Home Improvement Time (industry-sponsored public information program)
- Home Income Team
- Home Infusion Therapy (medical/healthcare)
- Home Interactive Technologies (trade show)
- Horizontal Integration Team
- Hospitality Industry Training (various locations)
- Host Integration Tool (software)
- Housing Investment Trust (UK)
- Hughes Improved Terminal
- Human Intelligence Task
- HVAA (High Value Airborne Assets) Intercept Tool (US Air Force)
- Hyundae Information Technology Inc.
- Tubular Metal Halide-Single Ended (lighting)
- Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia Type 2
- Hypervelocity Impact Test Facility
- Helicity Injected Torus-Steady Inductive
- Hawaii Interpreters and Translators Association
- Helsinki Information Technology Association
- Himalayan Institute Teachers Association
- Hospitality Industry Technology Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Billinghurst, director of the Human Interface Technology Laboratory, in Christchurch, New Zealand, added: "A contact lens that allows virtual graphics to be seamlessly overlaid on the real world could provide a compelling augmented reality experience.
The grant is dedicated to the University's Human interface technology laboratory research center with the mission of increasing the current available research and education dedicated to Augmented Reality (AR) and mobile computing technologies.
Last May, under supervision from Weghorst and others, Riess tried out the glasses for the first time at the Human Interface Technology Laboratory Furness directs at the Washington Technology Center, located on the UW campus.
We wanted to find out how kids respond to this technology," says Meredith Bricken, director of the education program at the Human Interface Technology (HIT) Laboratory at the University of Washington in Seattle.
Varatouch's analog human interface technology makes for a more engaging user experience on mobile phones," says Paul Werp, worldwide director of marketing for TI's OMAP Platform.
NCR's Atlanta-based Human Interface Technology Center (HITC) will develop the training system as part of its expanded charter to work with outside companies in promising areas of new business for NCR.
of the Human Interface Technology Laboratory at the University of Washington - Seattle, to develop battlefield simulations for use in PTSD exposure therapy.