Lin cloned growth factor receptor-binding protein 2 (Grb2), which acts as a go-between for hormone messengers and cells, and discovered that it binds to human insulinlike growth factor 1 receptors.
What does hIGF1 stand for?
hIGF1 stands for Human Insulinlike Growth factor 1
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High Impulse Gun Airborne Demonstrator
- Hope It Gets Better
- Hebsacker Internet Go Cup (gaming tournament; Germany)
- Hills International Golf Club (Jimboomba, Queensland, Australia)
- Holiday Inn Garden Court
- Home Insurance and Guaranty Corporation (Philippines)
- Higher International General Certificate of Secondary Education (Cambridge University; UK)
- Hover In Ground Effect
- Home Improvement Guaranty Fund (various states)
- Human Insulin-Like Growth Factor (endocrinology)
- Heterostructure Isolated Gate Field Effect Transistor
- Human Insulinlike Growth Factor 1 Receptor
- High-Intensity Green Fluorescence Standard
- Human Interface Graphical Generation System
- Harvard Initiative for Global Health
- High Performance Media Access Technology
- Home Interiors and Gifts Inc. (Carrolton, TX)
- Healthcare Integrated General Ledger and Accounting System
- Hukuk Isleri Genel Müdürlügü (Turkish: General Directorate of Legal Affairs)