Novel human immunodeficiency virus type 1 protease mutations potentially involved in resistance to protease inhibitors.
What does HIV PR stand for?
HIV PR stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Protease
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- History of the United States (college course; various locations)
- Household Internet Use Survey (Canada Labour Force Survey)
- Hostelling International USA
- Hawaii Island United Way
- Hair Is Vanishing
- Handels- und Industrieverein (Canton of Bern, Switzerland)
- Header Isolation Valve (subsea oil & gas)
- High Interest Vessel
- History in Voices (education project)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- HIV Type 1 Reverse Transcriptase
- Anti-Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1
- HIV-1 Capsid Protein P24
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Reverse Transcriptase
- HIV Type 1-Positive (virus strain)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Types 1 and 2
- HIV Type-1MN (immunology)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 2
- HIV Counseling and Testing Services (US CDC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Antimalarial activity of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 protease inhibitors.