a biopharmaceutical company leveraging breakthrough discoveries in cancer biology to discover, develop and commercialize targeted oncology therapies, today presented a novel human hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) knock-in model and announced data demonstrating strong preclinical activity of SCH 900105 (AV-299), a highly potent antagonist of hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor (HGF/SF).
What does hHGF stand for?
hHGF stands for Human Hepatocyte Growth Factor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of hHGF in our Acronym Attic
- Household Goods
- Humco Holding Group, Inc. (Texarkana, TX)
- Huntington Municipal Airport (Huntington, IN)
- Hypergonadotropic Hypogonadism
- Houston Highland Games Association (Bellaire, TX)
- Humboldt House Geothermal Area (Nevada)
- House Health and Government Affairs Committee
- Hanging Heaton Golf Club (Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Huron Hills Golf Course (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Human Haploid Genome Equivalents
- Household Goods Forwarder's Association of America, Inc.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book by Douglas Adams)
- Hearts Hearts Glorious Hearts (football song)
- Hemel Hempstead General Hospital (UK)
- Hip-Hop Gaming League
- Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch (Monty Python)
- Harris and Harris Group, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Hudson Highland Group, Inc
- Heritage Hills Golf Resort and Conference Center (York, PA)
- Halton Hills Generating Station (Canada)