Evidence has been accumulating that human heart mast cells may be implicated in anaphylaxis.
What does HHMC stand for?
HHMC stands for Human Heart Mast Cell
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HHMC
We have 5 other meanings of HHMC in our Acronym Attic
- HDL Hierarchy Manager (Prime Technology)
- Heart Health Monitor
- Hero Honda Motors (India)
- Hersha Hospitality Management (New York and Pennsylvania)
- Hierarchical Holographic Modeling
- Holsinger Harps and Music (Menlo Park, CA)
- Human Head Modeling
- Humoral Hypercalcemia of Malignancy
- Heffernan Holland Morgan Architecture (Pensacola, FL)
- Hospitality Hotel Management Company (South Africa)
- Hand-Held Metal Detector
- Howard Hubbard Memorial Hospital (Polomolok, South Cotabato, Philippines)
- Hispanic Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- human homolog of mouse jerky gene
- Hero Honda Motors Ltd.
- Healthcare Hazard Management Monitor
- Helping Hands Medical Missions (various locations)
- Hermanos Maristas (Spanish private school)
- Hierarchical Hidden Markov Model