110) On the other hand, given apparent current apprehension of the concept of human germline genetic modification, (111) popular support for a complete ban on the technology would not be inconceivable.
What does HGGM stand for?
HGGM stands for Human Germline Genetic Modification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HGGM in our Acronym Attic
- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (book by Douglas Adams)
- Hofheimer, Gartlir and Gross, LLP (law firm; New York, NY)
- Holy Ghost Girl (Canton Jones song)
- Hot Glue Gun (band)
- Human Gamma Globulin (serology)
- Hybrid Gel Grip
- Hypogammaglobulinemia (immunodeficiency disorder)
- High-Grade Glandular Atypias
- Hospital Guillermo Grant Benavente (Chile)
- Hermann Grima Gallier Historic Houses (New Orleans, LA)
- Human Genetics Graduate Program (Sarah Lawrence College)
- Hospice of Greater Grand Rapids (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Hamad General Hospital (Doha, Qatar)
- Hangzhou, China (Airport Code)
- Haters Gonna Hate
- High Game Handicap (bowling)
- Home Grown Hydroponics
- Home of Guiding Hands (El Cajon, CA)
- Hotel Granvia Hiroshima (Hiroshima, Japan)
- Human Growth Hormone
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most pressing public policy issue the WBP would like to see women take a closer look at after reading these books is human germline genetic modification, which is sometimes referred to as producing "designer babies.