POU5F1 (OCT3/4) identifies cells with pluripotent potential in human germ cell tumors.
What does HGCT stand for?
HGCT stands for Human Germ Cell Tumors
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HGCT in our Acronym Attic
- Holy Gardens Calapan Memorial Park (Philippines)
- Hercules Graphics Card Plus
- High-Grade Cribriform Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Housing Grants Construction and Regeneration (UK; Office of Public Sector Information)
- Human Genetic Cell Repository (est. 1972; National Institute of General Medical Sciences)
- Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act (1996, UK)
- Hereditary Gastric Cancer Syndrome
- Harris-Galveston Coastal Subsidence District (Texas)
- Human recombinant granulocyte colony stimulating factor
- Hokkaido Gastrointestinal Cancer Study Group (Japan)
- Heavy Glider Conversion Unit (Royal Air Force designation; UK)
- Hot-Gas Particulate Cleanup
- Hot-Gas-Cleanup Unit
- Hackathon Gunther Daemon (software)
- Have a Good Day
- High Gain Device
- High Grade Dysplasia
- High-Grade Dysplasia (abnormal cells, such as those found when doing a biopsy)
- Hour Glass Device
- Howie Green Design (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Human germ cell tumors are considered to have an in utero origin, and androgens are required for progression of the transformed gonocyte (fetal germ cell) or carcinoma in situ (CIS) to a germ cell tumor in humans.
Restricted 12p amplification and RAS mutation in human germ cell tumors of the adult testis.