a leader in expression data analysis and management solutions, has announced that the Human Genome Mapping Project Resource Centre (HGMP-RC) has deployed its GeNet system and makes it accessible to researchers in up to 500 labs throughout the UK.
What does HGMPRC stand for?
HGMPRC stands for Human Genome Mapping Project Resource Centre (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Herb Growing and Marketing Network (Silver Spring, PA)
- Home Grown Music Network
- Hendrickson Gower Massing Olivieri LLP (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- High Great Movie Online
- Hatchery and Genetic Management Plan
- Hauraki Gulf Marine Park (New Zealand)
- Holy Gardens Memorial Park (Philippines)
- Huawei Group Management Protocol (computing)
- Human Genome Mapping Project
- Human Genome Mapping Project Resource Centre
- Hyper Galactic Mega Quest (computer game)
- Human Granulocyte-Macrophage Receptor
- Hefei General Machinery Research Institute (China)
- High-Gradient Magnetic Separation
- Houston Gem and Mineral Society (geology; Houston, TX)
- Heterotopic Gastric Mucosa in the Upper Esophagus
- Harligen (Amtrak station code; Harligen, TX)
- Healthy Gay Nottingham (UK)
- Heralds of Good News (Catholic missionary society)
- Hildebrand Grid Nebulizer
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million [pounds sterling] collaboration with the MRC Human Genome Mapping Project Resource Centre to develop human protein-protein interaction maps .
Under the LINK Programme in Applied Genomics, Genetix Group plc in New Milton and the Medical Research Council's Human Genome Mapping Project Resource Centre (MRC HGMPRC) in Cambridge have formed a 2.