Smith is an associate professor at the University of Wisconsin, and a member of both the Department of Energy Human Genome Coordinating Committee and the NIH (National Institutes of Health) National Centre for Human Genome Research Advisory Council.
What does HGCC stand for?
HGCC stands for Human Genome Coordinating Committee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HGCC
We have 9 other meanings of HGCC in our Acronym Attic
- Household Goods Carriers Bureau Committee
- Hagerstown Community College (Maryland)
- Hardley Green Christian Centre (United Kingdom)
- Harvard Golf & Country Club
- Health Group Care Centers
- High Grade Continuous Centrifuge
- Higher Ground Christian College (Idaho)
- History and Genealogy Club of Collinsville (Illinois)
- Holy Ghost Christian Centre (Nigeria)
- Hougang Community Club (Singapore)
- Humanities Graduate Conference Committee (Utah)
- Helen Gordon Child Development Center (Portland State University, OR)
- Historians of German and Central European Art
- Harold Grinspoon Charitable Foundation
- Hutchison Global Communications Holdings (Hong Kong)
- Hansen Gray & Company, Inc.
- Harvard Green Campus Initiative
- Houston Gulf Coast Irrigation Association (Texas)
- High-Grade Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (human papillomavirus)