What does hFSHR stand for?
hFSHR stands for Human Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Receptor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Haynes and Frederick Scholarship Fund
- Health Foundation of South Florida (Miami, FL)
- Hellenic Financial Stability Fund (est. 2010; Greece)
- Historical Fencing Society of Finland
- Hot Fuel Storage Facility
- Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Hillsborough Family Support Group
- Human Factors Study Group (est. 1988; International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Human Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- Hurricane Farms Simulation Horse Club (computer game)
- Hafnium Silicide
- Hardman Financial Services, Inc.
- Hawaii Family Support Institute
- Hawkeye Food Systems, Inc.
- Healthcare Financial Strategies, Inc.
- Healthcare Fire Safety Instructors (California)
- Healthy Fair-Skinned Infant
- Heart Failure Support Initiative
- High Frequency Service Indicator
- High Frequency Service Item