The tools she reviews includes the human figure drawing test, kinetic family and school drawings, the Diagnostic Drawing Series, static and kinetic house-tree-person tests, family-centered circle drawings, the Silver Drawing Test of Cognition and Emotion, magazine photo collages, belief and dream assessments, the Formal Elements Art Therapy Scale, and the Levick Emotional and Cognitive Art Therapy Assessment.
What does HFDT stand for?
HFDT stands for Human Figure Drawing Test (cognitive impairment assessment tool)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Head First-Decubitus Right (medical imaging)
- HF Data Radio
- High Frequency Direction Finding - Rear
- Hyogo Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Herefordshire (UK)
- High Frequency Data System
- High Frequency Design System (HP)
- Highly Functional Distributed System (TRON Project)
- House Finch Disease Survey (Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology)
- Human Factors Design Standard (US FAA)