What does HFAF1 stand for?
HFAF1 stands for Human Fas-Associated Factor 1 (protein)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Houston Family Arts Center (Houston, TX)
- Human Factors (Defense Standardization Program Federal Supply Class/Area)
- Human Factors and Applied Cognition
- Human Factors Association of Canada
- Humane Farm Animal Care (Herndon, VA)
- Humboldt Fish Action Council
- Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (Department of Defense)
- Holy Family Adult Day Centers (Spokane, WA)
- Hawaii Foundation for American Freedoms
- Honourable Fraternity of Ancient Freemasons (est. 1913; London, England, UK)
- Human Foetal Adrenal Gland
- Hagbuyo Farmers' Association, Inc. (Philippines)
- Hammersmith & Fulham Amnesty International
- Hands Free Answer on Intercom (AT&T Lucent Technology Telephone)
- Harvard Financial Aid Initiative
- HealthCare Fiji Association Incorporated
- Henrys Fork near Ashton (river)
- HSBC Fund Administration (Ireland) Limited
- Human Factors Applications, Inc.
- Human Factors for Accident Investigators