What does HFN stand for?
HFN stands for Human Factors North, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HFN
We have 27 other meanings of HFN in our Acronym Attic
- Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
- Hierarchical Foveal Machine Vision
- Hands, Feet & Nails (Fort Collins, CO)
- Happy for Now
- Hastily Formed Network (Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA)
- Healing for the Nations (Marietta, GA)
- Herb Folks Nation
- Home Furnishings News (magazine; New York)
- Homebuilders Financial Network (Miami Lakes, FL)
- Honor Flight Network (est. 2005; Springfield, OH)
- Human-Friendly Naming
- Huu-Ay-Aht First Nations (Canada)
- Hemophilia Foundation of Northern California
- High Flow Nasal Cannula
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park
- Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site (Elverson, PA)
- Healthy Families Newborn Home Visiting Program (Criterion Child Enrichment; Massachusetts)
- Hamilton Fish National Institute (US Department of Justice; Rosslyn, VA)
- Healing for the Nations International (est. 2000)
- Healthy Families New Jersey (Initiative)