One of MSFC's primary missions is to support NASA's Human Exploration and Development of Space, and the Office of Biological and Physical Research enterprises, which work together to facilitate long- term space exploration and experimentation.
What does HEDS stand for?
HEDS stands for Human Exploration and Development of Space (NASA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEDS
We have 13 other meanings of HEDS in our Acronym Attic
- Headquarters Squadron (US Navy)
- Headquarters Squadron Fleet Air Wing (US Navy)
- HM&E Equipment Data Research System
- HM&E Equipment Data Retrieval System
- Health Economics and Decision Science (University of Sheffield; UK)
- Health Electronic Data Sheet
- Herpetic Eye Disease Study (clinical trial)
- Higher Education Data Sharing Consortium
- Higher Education Digitisation Service (University of Hertfordshire; UK)
- Higher Education Diversity Summit (Denver, CO)
- Hadassah Elderly Depression Screening Scale (Israel)
- Headquarters Support Activity
- High-End Desktop (Intel Corp.)
- Hydroxyethyl Ethylenediamine Triacetic Acid
- Higher Education Development Unit
- Higher Education Data Warehouse Forum (annual conference)
- Hortus Eendracht Doet Winnen (Dutch football club)
- Head Extreme Destruction Zone (gaming)
- Al Habtoor Engineering Enterprises (United Arab Emirates)
- Council Committee on Health, Energy & Environment (Minneapolis, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the contract, Wang Global will consolidate NASA's WANs for its four strategic enterprises, including Space Science, Mission to Planet Earth, Human Exploration and Development of Space, and Aeronautics and Space Transportation, as part of the $3.