AVASTIN), human epidermal growth factor receptor blockers (e.
What does hEGF stand for?
hEGF stands for Human Epidermal Growth Factor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of hEGF in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Education Grant (various locations)
- Hollywood Entertainment Group (video store chain)
- Homing Endonuclease Gene (enzymes)
- Homogeneous Electron Gas
- High Efficiency Gas Adsorption (filters)
- Hangzhou Electrochemical Group Co. Ltd. (est. 1936; China)
- Human Embryonic Germ Cell
- Hyperinsulinemic Euglycemic Glucose Clamp
- High Energy Guitar-Driven
- Human Endometrial Gland Epithelial Cells
- Humanized Enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
- Handbook on Economic Globalisation Indicators
- Higher Education General Information Survey
- High-Energy Gas Laser
- High Energy Gas Laser Facility
- Heated Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor
- High Energy-General Purpose
- Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou (Paris, France)
- Health Expenditure Growth Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, three predictive markers (estrogen receptor [ER], progesterone receptor [PR], and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2[HER2]) are routinely utilized to help define therapy in breast cancer.
The vaccine, known as NeuVax, is composed of the E75 peptide, which is derived from human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2), mixed with granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF).
Biological effects in vitro of monoclonal antibodies to human epidermal growth factor receptors.
The vaccine is based on Vical's DNA gene delivery technology and uses plasmid DNA (pDNA) encoding human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER-2) and carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA).
They coated gold particles with rings of DNA containing either a piece of the gene for human epidermal growth factor or a marker gene.
Of these women, about 75% test positive for Human Epidermal growth factor Receptor 2 (IHC 1+, 2+ or 3+).
American Society of Clinical Oncology/College of American Pathologists guideline recommendations for human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 testing in breast cancer.