Deb wanted to see what would happen if he put the Wnt1 protein on human endothelial progenitor cells.
What does HEPC stand for?
HEPC stands for Human Endothelial Progenitor Cells (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEPC
We have 16 other meanings of HEPC in our Acronym Attic
- Liver (Prefix)
- Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Strategy for Children and Families (Wolverhampton City Council; UK)
- Human Effects Process Action Team
- Hepatitis B
- Higher Education Personnel Board (Washington)
- Handloom Export Promotion Council (India)
- Hepatitis C
- High Energy Proportional Counter
- Hispanic Employment Program Coordinator
- Historical Electromagnetic Propagation Conditions
- Hydro Electric Power Corridor (Canada)
- Health Policy for Children and Adolescents (World Health Organization)
- Hurghada Environmental Protection and Conservation Association (Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt)
- Hepatitis C Information and News Network
- Hokkaido Electric Power Co. Inc. (Japan)
- Hydro-Electric Power Commission of Ontario (Canada)
- Higher Education Purchasing Consortium Wales (UK)
- High Energy Particle Detector
- High Energy Physics Department (Russia)
- High Energy Physics Division (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ReCyte Therapeutics has already demonstrated consistent derivations of human endothelial progenitor cells from pluripotent embryonic stem cell lines under cGMP-compatible culture conditions that approach clinically relevant scale.