What does HESCT stand for?
HESCT stands for Human Embryonic Stem Cell Training
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hornet Executive Steering Committee
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell
- Health and Science Communications Association
- Home Equity Sales Contract Act (California)
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Antigen
- Hartford Equity Sales Company, Inc.
- Himalayan Environmental Studies and Conservation Organization (India)
- Hyderabad Electric Supply Corporation (Pakistan)
- Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited (Hubli, Karnataka, India)
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Registry
- Hanford Elementary School District (California)
- Harvard Extension School Democrats
- Helicopter Electrostatic Discharge
- High Energy Systems Division (American Science and Engineering)
- Honda Electronic Steering Damper (motorcycles)
- Honolulu Emergency Services Department (Honolulu, HI)
- Higher Education Staff Development Agency (UK)
- Higher Education Student Data Collection (Australia)
- Higher Education Skills Development Database (UK)
- Historical Evidence of Sensitivity to Drug Effects (pharmaceutical study)