Comparison of rhabdomyosarcoma, Buffalo green monkey kidney epithelial, A549 (human lung epithelial) ceils and human embryonic lung fibroblasts for isolation of enteroviruses for clinical specimens.
What does HELF stand for?
HELF stands for Human Embryonic Lung Fibroblast (cytology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HELF
We have 1 other meaning of HELF in our Acronym Attic
- Home Economics & Livelihood Education
- High Energy Laser End-to-End Operational Simulation
- High Energy Physics Latinamerican European Network
- Healthy Lifestyle in Europe by Nutrition in Adolescence
- Higher Education Learning Network for Europe
- High-Energy Lower Extremity Trauma
- Helicopter(ed) Exercise
- Headrest, Eyepiece, Lights, Filter (procedure for checking tank rangefinder)
- Heads of E-Learning Forum (est. 2003; various universities; UK)
- House-Elf Liberation Front (Harry Potter)
- Human Engineering Laboratory Forward Ammunition Supply and Transfer
- Highways Efficiency Liaison Group (UK)
- Higher Education Loan Guarantee Authority (India)
- Health and Environment Linkages Initiative (World Health Organization and UN Environment Programme)
- Heidelberg English Language Institute (Tiffin, OH)
- High-Energy Linear Induction Adder
- Hospitals in Europe Link for Infection Control through Surveillance
- Helicopter Landing Exercise
- Helicopter Logistics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Virus isolation was performed using rhesus monkey kidney (LLC-MK2), human laryngeal carcinoma (HEp-2), Mardin Darby canine kidney (MDCK), human embryonic lung fibroblast, Buffalo green monkey kidney (BGM), and African green monkey kidney (Vero) monolayers.
All NPAs were added onto rhesus monkey kidney (LLCMK2), human laryngeal carcinoma (HEp-2), Mardin Darby Canine Kidney (MDCK), human embryonic lung fibroblast, Buffalo green monkey kidney (BGM), and African green monkey kidney (Vero) monolayers.