We have examined the effects of the naturally occurring dipeptide carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine) on the growth, morphology, and life span of cultured human diploid fibroblasts.
What does HDF stand for?
HDF stands for Human Diploid Fibroblast (oncology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HDF
We have 71 other meanings of HDF in our Acronym Attic
- Hierarchical Data Format
- High Density Fibreboard
- High Density Frame (Seicor)
- High-frequency Direction Finding
- Highest Density First
- Hikkaduwa Development Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Holland Dance Festival (est. 1987)
- Home Depot Foundation (est. 2002)
- Hubble Deep Field
- Human Development Foundation (Schaumburg, IL)
- Hungarian Defense Force
- High-Density Field Directional Frequency & Ranging
- Hierarchical Data Format - Earth Observing System
- Hubble Deep Field - South
- Hierarchical Data Format 5
- Head Department for Foreign Affairs (Moscow, Russia)
- Hierarchical Data Flow Analysis (computing)
- High Density Filter Array
- High-Dose Folinic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results reveal a highly stereotypic pattern of response to IR in human diploid fibroblasts that reflects primarily synchronization behind the [G.
A leader in the biology of cell senescence, Geron developed the EDD technique to better describe differences between young and senescent human diploid fibroblasts (HDF).