What does HDEL stand for?
HDEL stands for Human Diploid Embryonic Lung
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Number of Honeydew Elements
- Health Disparities Education, Awareness, Research, Training
- High-Density Epidermal Cells
- Holocaust Documentation and Education Center Inc.
- Howard Dean Education Center (Springfield, VT)
- Hyundai Engineering and Construction (various locations)
- Heavy-Duty Engine Certification Data
- Helen Doron Early English (education)
- Honorable Discharge, Expiration of Enlistment
- Bis-(2-Ethylhexyl) Phosphoric Acid
- Heavy Duty Engine Oil
- Haze Layer Estimated (Feet) Deep
- Heavy Duty Engine Platform (automotive industry)
- High-Density Polyethylene
- Harvard Department of Earth and Planetary Science
- Homeland Defense Equipment Reuse
- Health Department Emergency Response Unit
- Heavy Duty Ejector Release Unit
- Head of Defence Export Services (UK)
- Highland Deaf Education Service (UK)