The institute conducts inter-disciplinary scientific studies on environmental, economic, technological and social issues in the context of human dimensions of global change.
What does HDGC stand for?
HDGC stands for Human Dimensions of Global Change (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HDGC
We have 2 other meanings of HDGC in our Acronym Attic
- Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck (trailer equipment)
- Heading Select (aviation)
- Heading Compass
- Heading Magnetic
- Heading Slaved
- Hibbing Disc Golf Association (est. 2004; Hibbing, MN)
- Honolulu Disc Golf Association (Hawaii)
- Hot Dip Galvanized after Fabrication (steel finish)
- Hab Dich Ganz Arg Lieb (German: I'm very fond of you)
- Hereditary Diffuse Gastric Cancer
- Huntington Disc Golf Club (Huntington, WV)
- Human Dimensions of Global Change Program
- Haidong Gumdo (martial arts)
- Human Disease Causing Gene Homologues in <i>Dictyostelium Discoideum<i>
- [German term of affection; several variations]
- Hab Dich Ganz Doll Lieb (German: I Like You a Lot; book)
- Hab Dich Gedisst du Loser (German insult)
- Help Democrats Get Elected
- Human Dimensions of Global Environmental Change
- Human Dimensions of Global Environmental Change Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Mutter, Associate Vice Provost, Columbia University, said, "The Earth Institute brings together a unique suite of scientific research in climate science, hazards and risk research, human dimensions of global change, biodiversity, Earth engineering, and Earth and environmental policy that provides a real world opportunity to explore the scientific benefits of interoperability.