Germline mutations in several human DNA mismatch repair genes, including MSH2, MLH1, PMS1, PMS2, and MSH6/GTBP, have been identified in patients with hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC).
What does HMMR stand for?
HMMR stands for Human DNA Mismatch Repair
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMMR
We have 1 other meaning of HMMR in our Acronym Attic
- Hino Motors Manufacturing Mexico (Hinor Motors, Ltd.)
- High Mobility Multipurpose Military Vehicle (aka Humvee; military version of Hummer)
- Henry May Music Organization (France)
- Hazardous Material Management Program (US military)
- Hazardous Materials Management Plan
- Hazardous Materials Management Process
- Hypermedia Management Protocol
- Hussey Mayfield Memorial Public Library (Zionsville, IN)
- High-resolution Multifrequency Microwave Radiometer
- Homeopathy Material Medical Repertory
- Hyaluronan-Mediated Motility Receptor (genetics)
- HMMWV Mounted Medium Range Air-To-Air Missile
- High Molecular Mass Reactive P
- Helmet Mounted Mission Rehearsal Simulation System
- Hampden, Monroe, Middlesex, and Silver Spring (soccer club, Pennsylvania)
- Hazardous Material Management System
- Helmet-Mounted-Mobility Sensor
- Horace Mann Middle School (El Portal, FL)
- Hudson Marine Management Services (marine incident support)
- Hypermedia Management Schema
Samples in periodicals archive:
Human DNA Mismatch Repair Protein WO95/20678 03-Aug-1995 5.