uk Professor of Human Computer Interaction Design at City University, Helen Petrie said: ``The Spinal Injuries Scotland site highlights how an accessible web site can be created on a small budget and still be lively and colourful.
What does HCID stand for?
HCID stands for Human Computer Interaction Design
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCID
We have 1 other meaning of HCID in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaii Captive Insurance Council
- Health Care Information Council (Texas)
- Highmark Casualty Insurance Company (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Home Construction Insurance Company (Sacramento, CA)
- Human Computer Interaction Consortium
- Humanitarian Community Information Centre (various locations)
- Hurricane Contracting Information Center
- Hague Convention on Intercountry Adoption (Netherlands)
- Harvard Center for International Development
- Hidalgo County Irrigation District (Texas)
- Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency (New York)
- Hillsdale County Industrial Development Commission (Michigan)
- Host Command Interrupt Enable (programming)
- Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert (certificate; China)
- How Can I Ever Repay You?
- Health Care Integrated Educational System (Maricopa County, Arizona)
- Haviland Collectors International Foundation
- High Confidentiality Investment Fund
- Hannoverschen Cochlear Implant Gesellschaft (German: Hanover's Cochlear Implant Society; Germany)
- Health Care Industry Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
A survey of 1,000 websites was carried out by the Disability Rights Commission (DRC) and the centre for human computer interaction design at London City University.