In the human colon cancer cell lines that are resistant to EGFR inhibitors, cell death increased dramatically when ERBB3 was genetically removed.
What does HCCLs stand for?
HCCLs stands for Human Colon Cancer Cell Line
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Health Care Cost Information System (Minnesota)
- High Court of Cassation and Justice
- Hongwell Collectors Club Japan (miniature cars)
- Half Crystal Can Latching
- Hardcore Classic Ladder (gaming charactertype, Diablo 2)
- Hindustan Construction Company Limited (India)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana (New Orleans, LA)
- Huddersfield Central Cricket League (UK)
- Human-Computer Communications Laboratory (Hong Kong)
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association (Houston, TX)
- Discharge Under Honorable Conditions, Convenience of the Man
- Hairy Cell Conditioned Medium (leukemia)
- Healthcare Continuum Model
- Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix
- Hill Country Community Ministries (Leander, TX)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Montgomery County (Maryland)
- Hawaii Consortium for Continuing Medical Education
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando (Florida)
- Health Center-Controlled Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Preclinical studies have demonstrated that RAV12 may kill tumor cells in a number of ways: first, the antibody is directly cytotoxic to a human colon cancer cell line in vitro through induction of oncotic cell death, a form of cell death characterized by cell and organelle swelling and loss of membrane integrity; second, the antibody mediates antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity; third, the antibody mediates complement dependent cell killing; and finally, the antibody alters cellular signaling required for cell survival.
Using human colon cancer cell lines whose growth is driven by active B-catenin, the team was able to greatly reduce cancer cell proliferation with increased SIRT1 expression.
Oncolytics") (TSX:ONC, NASDAQ:ONCY) announced today that a poster will be presented on September 30, 2004 at the 16th EORTC-NCI-AACR 2004 Symposium on 'Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics' in Geneva, Switzerland entitled "The oncolytic reovirus, Reolysin, augments the anticancer effects of cytotoxic agents in vitro against the ras-mutated human colon cancer cell line HCT 116.
In the study, the antiproliferative effects of combining 17-AAG and over 20 different anticancer agents in the human colon cancer cell line DLD-1 and breast cancer cell line SKBr3 were evaluated.
The synergistic anti-proliferative activity of 17-AAG and 5-FU against human colon cancer cell lines is unanticipated and very exciting," stated Robert G.
In a human colon cancer cell line, TLK286 in combination with oxaliplatin, a recently approved drug for the treatment of colorectal cancer, was more effective in inhibiting cancer cell growth than either drug alone.