Human Capital Management for Defense Conference Brings Together Stakeholders from throughout the Defense and Intelligence Communities ST.
What does HCMD stand for?
HCMD stands for Human Capital Management for Defense
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCMD
We have 1 other meaning of HCMD in our Acronym Attic
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Host City Media Center (European football)
- Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam
- Harris County Mayors' and Councils' Association (Harris County, TX)
- Hillsdale County Medical Care Facility (Hillsdale, MI)
- Huron County Medical Care Facility (Michigan)
- Hamdard College of Medicine and Dentistry (Hamdard University; Pakistan)
- Human Capital Management Directorate
- High Confidence Medical Devices, Software and Systems (conference)
- Haut Commissariat à la Modernisation de l'Etat (French: High Commission for State Modernization; Niger)
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Europe
- Human Cerebral Microvascular Endothelial
- Hypermedia Computer Mediated Environment
- Human Cardiac Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Cerebral Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival (UK)
- Health Care Management Group
- Heart Center Medical Group (Fort Wayne, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DISA was presented the 2007 Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics Workforce Development Gold Award and also received the 2007 Human Capital Management for Defense Award in two categories.
The 2006 Human Capital Management for Defense Conference will be held Feb.