The 2006 Human Capital Management for Defense Conference will be held Feb.
What does HCM stand for?
HCM stands for Human Capital Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCM
We have 158 other meanings of HCM in our Acronym Attic
- History of Coal Mining
- Hitachi Cable Manchester (Manchester, NH)
- Hitachi Construction Machinery (Japan)
- Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Hollow Cathode Magnetron (semiconductors)
- Honda Canada Manufacturing
- Hord Coplan Macht (design firm; Baltimore, MD)
- Horiko Capital Management (Japan)
- Horizontal Connection Module (energy production)
- House Concurrent Memorial (US Congress)
- Hundred Cubic Meters (volume)
- HVAC Control Module
- Hyaluron Contract Manufacturing (Burlington, MA)
- Hydraulic Control Module
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (also seen as HCOM; disease)
- Hartford County Medical Association (Connecticut)
- Healthcare Communication and Marketing Association
- Hillsborough County Medical Association (Florida)
- Hospital Chaplains' Ministry of America (now Healthcare Chaplains Ministry Association; Placentia, CA)
- Huron-Clinton Metropark Authority (Brighton, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saba (NASDAQ:SABA), the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services provider, has announced an industry thought-leadership program to help organizations understand and implement emerging and best practices in Human Capital Management.
Widely recognized as a model of human capital management excellence and efficiency, the Department of Labor continues to earn high marks for its leadership and commitment to achieving the key human capital requirements identified in the President's Management Agenda," said Paul Sparta, Chairman and CEO of Plateau.
GAFRI) has signed a contract for Lawson Performance Management, part of the Lawson Human Capital Management suite.
New healthcare-specific Software-as-a-Service offering enhances Lawson Human Capital Management suite
Firm cites strength of Lawson's core Human Capital Management applications and focus on strategic HR functionality
Saba (NASDAQ:SABA), the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services provider, and the Human Capital Institute (HCI) will present the webinar, "Teamwork Provides the Catalyst to Integrate Learning & Performance," on Thursday, September 14, 2006, 12:00 p.
Softscape, the industry pioneer in people management technology, today announced that Edgars Consolidated Stores Ltd (Edcon), the leading clothing, footwear and textiles retailing group in South Africa, has deployed Softscape's Human Capital Management (HCM) platform, Softscape Apex(TM), to enable its strategic people management initiatives.