The AfDB, whose Human Capital Development Strategy sees Africa s greatest asset as its one billion people, is working with the African Union Commission (AUC), the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) to facilitate a series of regional consultations to set out a Africa common position on the post-2015 agenda.
What does HCDS stand for?
HCDS stands for Human Capital Development Strategy (Western Cape Education Department; South Africa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCDS
We have 8 other meanings of HCDS in our Acronym Attic
- Herberger Center for Design Research (Arizona State University)
- High Channel Density Receiver (Spectrum Signal Processing Inc.)
- Heavy Chain Complementarity-Determining Region 2
- Heavy Chain Complementarity-Determining Region 3
- Hardline Cable Distribution System
- Health Care Data Systems
- Health Care Development Services, Inc. (Highland Park, IL)
- Health Counselling and Disability Services (Queens University; Canada)
- Home Cinema Design Specialist (Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association certification)
- Hughes Cad Drawing Services (UK)
- Halton Catholic District School Board (Burlington, Ontario, Canada; est. 1856)
- Hair Care Down There (beauty products)
- Human-Centered Design Tools
- Humanities Computing Development Team (Oxford University; UK)
- Hydrocarbon Dewpoint Temperature
- Humboldt County Drug Task Force (California)
- Health Care Data Works, LLC
- Hydrogenic Continuum Distorted Wave
- Hazardous Chemical Defense Waste Management Program
- Halo Combat Evolved
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agnes Soucat said: "Access to finance is a key component of our new Human Capital Development Strategy.
The Bank's Human Capital Development Strategy (2012-2017) will define new orientations for the Bank's operational and technical support in Africa.
A multi-stakeholder consultation on the African Development Bank s first Human Capital Development Strategy concluded yesterday with over 80 participants from the 7 IGAD member states Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan and Uganda.