The Company also presented initial laboratory studies demonstrating that Betafectin stimulates human bone marrow progenitor cells and circulating progenitor cells called peripheral CD34+ cells.
What does HBMP stand for?
HBMP stands for Human Bone Marrow Progenitor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBMP
We have 3 other meanings of HBMP in our Acronym Attic
- Hypocellular Bone Marrow and Increased Blasts
- Housing Benefit Management Information System (UK Parliament)
- Hubei Binkang Pharmaceutical (Las Vegas, NV)
- Happy Birthday Mike Leslie (store; Worcester, MA)
- Howard Bracken Memorial Library (Woodstock, CT)
- Humanistic Buddhist Monastic Life Program (Rosemead, CA)
- Hospital Based Massage Network
- Holiday Beach Migration Observatory (Canada)
- Hygiene-Based Margin of Safety
- Hazardous Materials Business Plan
- Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein
- Home-Based Maternal Record
- Handsome Boy Modeling School (band)
- Henry B. Dupont Middle School (Delaware)
- Hodges Bend Middle School (Texas)
- Housing Benefit Matching Service (UK)
- Howard Bishop Middle School (Gainesville, FL)
- Hudson Bay Mining and Smelting (Manitoba, Canada)
- Hudson Bend Middle School (Austin, TX)
- Human Bone Marrow Stromal Cell (medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chute has shown that co-culturing primitive human bone marrow progenitor cells with HUBEC facilitates the proliferation and engraftment of bone marrow repopulating cells in vivo.