Bruce Holub, professor in the Department of Human Biology and Nutritional Sciences at the University of Guelph.
What does HBNS stand for?
HBNS stands for Human Biology and Nutritional Sciences (University of Guelph; Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBNS
- Heparin Binding Neurotrophic Factor
- Homi Bhabha National Institute (India)
- Hutterian Broadband Network, Inc.
- Hummingbirds of New Mexico (Silver City, NM; nonprofit preservation society; est. 1994)
- Human Brain Natriuretic Peptide
- Hybrid Biological Nutrient Removal
- Housing and Building National Research Centre (Ministry of Housing, Utilities and Urban Development; Egypt)
- Hassi Berkine South (oil field; Algerian National Oil Company)
- Health Behavior News Service
- Hulbert Bond Newsletter Sentiment Index
- Hermosa Beach Neighborhood Watch (California)
- Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge (Loleta, CA; US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Hamilton Basketball Association (Recreation League in Canadian City)
- Hand Baggage Only
- Handled By Officer (police communications)
- Healthy Birth Outcomes ( various organizations)
- Help A Brother Out
- High Band Operator