A human atrial natriuretic peptide, carperitide (recombinant) has been marketed in Japan under the trade name HANP(R) Injection 1000 since its launch in 1995.
What does HANP stand for?
HANP stands for Human Atrial Natriuretic Peptide
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HANP
We have 8 other meanings of HANP in our Acronym Attic
- Hotel Association of the Northern Mariana Islands
- Handheld Advanced Nucleic Acid Analyzer
- Horn of Africa NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Network for Development
- Hunger Action Network of New York State (Albany, NY)
- Hawaii Alliance of Nonprofit Organizations
- High Altitude No Opening
- Housing Authority of New Orleans
- Hillcrest Area Neighborhood Outreach Center (West Hartford Housing Authority; Connecticut)
- Hannoversche Maschinenbau Aktiengesellschaft (German automotive company)
- Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians
- Human Appropriation of Net Primary Production
- Head and Neck Safety (safety device)
- Head and Neck Support/System (brace worn by motor sport drivers; trademark of Hubbard/Downing, Inc.)
- Health Action Network Society
- Health Alert Network System (various locations)
- Heavy Aromatic Naphtha Solvent
- Help Autism Now Society (est. 2002; Salem, OR)
- Healthcare Advanced Network System Architecture
- Heterogeneous Application Generator Standard Architecture
- Health Care Advanced Networked System Architectures: Three Demonstrators for Eastern Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stability of human atrial natriuretic peptide in blood samples.
Human atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP) is synthesized in atrial myocytes and stored in secretory granules in the form of a 126-amino acid prohormone designated as proANP (1-126) (1-3).