The Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Transit System connects the Hudson River Waterfront, from 22nd St, Bayonne, through Jersey City, Hoboken and Lincoln Harbor, ending at Tonnelle Ave, North Bergen.
What does HBLRTS stand for?
HBLRTS stands for Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Transit System (New Jersey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Hungarian Business Leaders Forum (Budapest, Hungary)
- Hispanic Border Leadership Institute
- Home Base Learning Institute (Thousand Oaks, CA; est. 2008)
- Hastings Business Law Journal
- Harold B. Lee Library
- Home Based Learning Network
- Home-Based Learners of Nova-Scotia (home-school society; Canada)
- Hidden Broad Line Region (astronomy)
- Hudson-Bergen Light Rail (Hudson County, NJ)
- Hudson Bergen Light Rail Transit (New Jersey)
- Home Based Life Saving Skills
- Healing from the Body Level Up (Needham, MA)
- Human B-Lymphotropic Virus
- Habitations à Bon Marché (French: Low-Cost Housing)
- Health Belief Model (psychological)
- Helicoidal Bianisotropic Media
- Her/His Britannic Majesty
- High Bandwidth Memory
- High Bone Mass
- High Brightness Monitor (Marell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NJ Transit's new Hudson-Bergen light rail transit system is expected at year-end to open its 9th Street stop, one of only two stops in Hoboken, in the immediate vicinity of both projects.
The series 2000B notes are secured by Federal Transit Administration (FTA) grants pursuant to a Full Funding Grant Agreement between the FTA and NJ Transit which financed the construction of the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Transit System Minimum Operable Segment Two.
Harmon was selected to design and build the train control system for the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Transit System to be used on the New Jersey Transit line.
3, 2000 Fitch assigns a 'BBB+' rating to the New Jersey Transit Corporation's (NJT) $450,000,000 capital grant anticipation notes, series 2000B, which are secured by a full funding grant agreement (FFGA) between the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and NJT to provide federal financial assistance for the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Transit System Minimum Operable Segment Two (Hudson-Bergen MOS-II).
a contract to build the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Transit System, an 11- mile, double-track, light-rail system linking Bayonne, N.
5, 1996--Perini Corporation (AMEX:PCR) announced today that its Metropolitan New York Division, located in Hawthorne, NY, is leading a joint venture with Slattery Associates, Whitestone, NY, to provide design and construction services for the civil works and track work associated with the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Transit System in Bayonne, Jersey City and Hoboken, NJ.
The Hudson-Bergen Light Rail Transit System will help alleviate bus and automobile congestion in Hudson County and substantially improve access to Bergen County.