Carl now lives in Koln as a permanent member of musikFabrik, regular visitors to Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival.
What does HCMF stand for?
HCMF stands for Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of HCMF in our Acronym Attic
- Hamdard College of Medicine and Dentistry (Hamdard University; Pakistan)
- Human Capital Management Directorate
- Human Capital Management for Defense
- High Confidence Medical Devices, Software and Systems (conference)
- Haut Commissariat à la Modernisation de l'Etat (French: High Commission for State Modernization; Niger)
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Europe
- Human Cerebral Microvascular Endothelial
- Hypermedia Computer Mediated Environment
- Human Cardiac Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Cerebral Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Health Care Management Group
- Heart Center Medical Group (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Huntsville Chamber Music Guild (Huntsville, AL)
- Hamilton County Master Gardener Association
- Harris County Master Gardener Association (Texas)
- Heron Creek Men's Golf Association (North Port, FL)
- Hill City Master Gardener Association
- Hemisphere Centre for Mental Health (Canada)
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital (Fredericksburg, TX)
- Holmes Chapel Marquee Hire Ltd. (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;middot; Huddersfield Contemporary Music festival runs until Sunday.
Brought together by bassist Simon Fell, The Offshoot is a spin-off from a BBC commission for the Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival.
So much so that the target audience for a weekend spectacular in the stunning Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival was youngsters aged under three.
Byline: Contemporary festival By VAL JAVIN THIS year's Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival may be approaching its final few days but there is no sign of the pace slowing.
As part of the Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival, the Pop-Up Art School popped-up for the day yesterday at the university's Creative Arts Building in Queensgate.
Which is why this weekend, visitors from across the globe flooded into town for the Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival (HCMF) .
But like the 60 or so other members of the choir involved in twin performances this weekend at the Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival then at the London Jazz Festival, he's eager to get on stage.