BASEL, Switzerland, May 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Syngenta announced today that it has entered into a three-year research collaboration with Hubei Biopesticide Engineering Research Center (HBERC) of the Hubei Academy of Agricultural Sciences based in Wuhan, China.
What does HBERC stand for?
HBERC stands for Hubei Biopesticide Engineering Research Center (Hubei Academy of Agricultural Sciences; China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest (New Hampshire)
- Heparin Binding Epidermal Growth Factor
- Home Bancorp of Elgin, Inc. (NASDAQ symbol)
- Health-Based Exposure Limits
- Harcourt Brace Educational Measurement
- Havering Business Education Partnership (UK)
- Healthy Built Environments Program (University of New South Wales; Australia)
- Hispanic and Black Employment Programs
- N,n'-Bis- (2-Hydroxybenzyl)ethylenediamine-N,n'-Diacetic Acid (a chelator)
- High Bit Error Rate
- High Bridge Emergency Squad (High Bridge, NJ)
- Home and Building Electronic Systems
- Honours Bachelor of Environmental Studies (various Canadian universities)
- Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study
- Human Behavior and Evolution Society
- Half Back Flank (Australian football position)
- Harlem Book Fair
- Harsh But Fair
- Hauptbahnhof (German: Central/Main Station)
- Heinrich Böll Foundation