Hubbard, Vice President of Hubbard Broadcasting Inc.
What does HBI stand for?
HBI stands for Hubbard Broadcasting Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBI
We have 68 other meanings of HBI in our Acronym Attic
- Hokkaido Bible Institute (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Home Bancshares, Inc. (Arkansas and Florida)
- Home Builders Institute
- Home Business Institute
- Horizon Business Insight (software system)
- Horizontal Blanking Interval (television)
- Host Bus Interface (computing)
- Hostess Brands, Inc. (various locations)
- Hot Beef Injection (band)
- Hot Briquetted Iron (plant or facility)
- Human-Building Interaction
- Hairdressing Beauty Industry Association
- Healthy Building Institute of America (North Lawrence, OH)
- Historic Building Inspectors Association
- Hot Briquetted Iron Association (Matthews, NC)
- Humarock Beach Improvement Association (Humarock, MA)
- Hot But Inappropriate Boy
- Head Beauty In Charge
- Head Boss in Charge
- Head Boy in Charge
Samples in periodicals archive:
president and chief executive of Hubbard Broadcasting Inc.
Johnston, WWJ Consulting; Adam Goldberg, AGP, LLC; Ray Conover, Hubbard Broadcasting Inc.
The managing general partner and majority shareholder of Conus Communications is Hubbard Broadcasting Inc.
The Managing General Partner and majority shareholder of CONUS Communications is Hubbard Broadcasting Inc.
USSB is a registered service mark of United States Satellite Broadcasting, a subsidiary of Hubbard Broadcasting Inc.
Gannett Broadcasting, Hearst Broadcasting, Hubbard Broadcasting Inc.
USSB, the DBS permittee of longest standing in the United States, was founded in 1981 by radio, television and satellite broadcasting pioneer Hubbard Broadcasting Inc.