Hua Nan Commercial Bank is the first Taiwanese lender to receive permission to offer yuan services including deposits, loans, and remittances, the Apple Daily has reported, citing bank spokesman York Lai.
What does HNCB stand for?
HNCB stands for Hua Nan Commercial Bank (Taiwan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HNCB
We have 1 other meaning of HNCB in our Acronym Attic
- Holistic Nurse Certified
- Honey Nut Cheerios (cereal)
- Hopkins-Nanjing Center (US/China joint educational program)
- Houma Navigation Canal
- Huddersfield Narrow Canal (UK)
- Huntsville Engineering Support Center (Army Corps of Engineers)
- Hypernetted Chain Approximation
- Head and Neck Carcinoma (cancer)
- Head of News and Current Affairs
- Holistic Nutrition Credentialing Board (Rancho Cordova, CA)
- Hamburg Network Composers' Collective (Germany)
- High-Speed Network Control Circuit
- Host Nation Coordination Cell
- Houghs Neck Community Council (Quincy, MA)
- Human Needs Coordinating Council (New Mexico)
- Hepatic Neutral Cytosolic Cholesteryl Ester Hydrolase
- Hald-Nor Community Credit Union (Canada)
- Hardware and Network Components Foundation
- Het Nederlandse Computer Forum
- Anti-Human Neutrophil Cathepsin G
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taipei, May 23, 2011 (CENS) -- Hua Nan Commercial Bank, a government-linked bank in Taiwan, is going to expand capitalization by over NT$10 billion (US$333.
The six applicants were Cathay United Bank, Taiwan Cooperative Bank, Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Land Bank of Taiwan, First Commercial Bank, and Hua Nan Commercial Bank, the Financial Supervisory Commission said in a statement.
A lawmaker's proposal to merge Chang Hwa Commercial Bank First Commercial Bank and Hua Nan Commercial Bank sparked frantic buying in bank shares and saw the stock index end up 2.
Key Topics Covered: * Executive Summary * SWOT Analysis * Business Environment Outlook * Global Commercial Banking Outlook * Asia Banking Sector Outlook * Competitive Landscape * Company Profiles * Banking Sector Methodology Companies Mentioned: * Bank of Taiwan * Land Bank of Taiwan * Taiwan Cooperative Bank * First Commercial Bank * Hua Nan Commercial Bank * Chang Hwa Bank * Taipei Fubon Bank For more information visit http://www.
uk Global Banking News - 03 January 2012 Taiwan's Hua Nan Commercial Bank Limited, the banking arm of state-controlled Hua Nan Financial Holdings Company (2880.
Among them Chinatrust Commercial Bank and Hua Nan Commercial Bank have enforced a pay hike of 4% and 3.
They include government-invested Taiwan Cooperative Bank, Hua Nan Commercial Bank and Chang Hwa Bank, it said.