99 each plus p& p Geordieware Pottery NEW We have an assortment of great Geordieware Mugs to choose from:- Howay the Lads, The Toon, I'm a Geordie Me, Why aye bonny lass, Why aye bonny lad, I love U Pet & Super Dad.
What does HTL stand for?
HTL stands for Howay the Lads
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HTL
We have 65 other meanings of HTL in our Acronym Attic
- Höhere Technische Lehranstalt (Technical collage)
- Hole Transport Layer
- Hops to Live (Freenet)
- Horizon Terminals Limited
- Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure
- Host Target LUN (VMware)
- Host Technical Liaison
- Hot Tub Lung
- House of Traditional Leaders
- Hydrothermal Processing
- Hypotrichosis, Localized, Autosomal Recessive
- Heat-Treatable Low Alloy
- High Tech Los Angeles (school; Lake Balboa, CA)
- High Titre, Low Avidity (antibodies)
- Hilary Taylor Landscape Associates (UK)
- Human Thymic Lymphocyte Antigen
- Human Thymus Leukemia Antigen
- Human Technology Laboratories
- High-Throughput Liquid-Absorption Preconcentrator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Er, Howay the lads," replied Owen, as enthusiastically as he could.
The decision suggested the manager's still not sure whether the route to glory is with Howay The Lads Flair or Batty-style grit.
But I still can't get my head around changing the name of St James' Park, and it was disheartening to see that the Howay The Lads sign - something that has been there since my playing days - now has Sports Direct emblazoned across it.
Byline: LISA HUTCHINSON ALMOST 37 years ago the chant of Howay the Lads wasn't just being kept for the terraces at St James' Park.