Unlike Meharry Medical College, Howard University College of Medicine and Charles R.
What does HUCM stand for?
HUCM stands for Howard University College of Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human Uterine Cervix Carcinoma Cell (oncology)
- Hanoi University of Civil Engineering (now National University of Civil Engineering; Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Harvard University Center for the Environment
- Howard University Continuing Education (est. 1986; Silver Spring, MD)
- Harvard University Campus Escort Program ( Boston, MA)
- Hospital Universitario Clementino Fraga Filho (Portugese)
- Helsinki University Central Hospital
- Human Umbilical Cord Leukocytes
- Human Universal CDNA (Complementary Deoxyribonucleic Acid) Library
- Human Umbilical Cord Blood Lymphocytes
- Hamline University Collaborative Magnet School (St, Paul, MN)
- Human Factors and Computational Models in Negotiation
- Health Unit Coordinator Procedures
- Human Ubiquitin Cross-Reactive Protein
- Heads of University Counselling Services (UK)
- Human Umbilical Cord Serum
- Huron University College Students' Council (Canada)
- Harvard Union of Clerical and Technical Workers
- Human Umbilical Cord Vein
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (US government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Burgess earned her doctorate of medicine degree from Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, DC in 1984 and completed a residency in Dermatology in 1988.
PhD, MPH Professor of Environmental and Occupational Health Howard University College of Medicine Washington, DC
FREDERICK Title: Chief of the Division of General Surgery, Howard University Hospital; Interim director, Howard University Cancer Center; Associate dean of clinical strategy and operations, Howard University College of Medicine Education: M.
Charles Mounton, Professor and Chair of the Department of Community & Family Medicine, Howard University College of medicine * Bruce Allan Dawson, Caregiver * Gayle Wiegand, Caregiver * Junious Craig, Senior Driver * Carmund White, Senior Driver * Elena Nightingale (MOS), Senior Driver * Brian McLaughlin, Senior Associate Administrator for Traffic Injury Control, NHTSA B-ROLL INCLUDES: * Older Drivers on the Road * NHTSA signage * Graphics * Interviews VIDEO PROVIDED BY: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Contact: MultiVu Media Relations, 800-653-5313 EXT.
Robert Williams, an associate professor at the Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, D.
Researchers have long suspected that depressed people "may in fact be using cigarettes as a means to self-medicate with nicotine," notes Khandra Tyler of the Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, D.
She received her Bachelor of Arts undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania and her medical doctorate from Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, D.