Pielke's entire quote is worth repeating: "This report is a methodological embarrassment and poster child for how to lie with statistics.
What does HTLWS stand for?
HTLWS stands for How to Lie with Statistics (book)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Human T-Cell Leukaemia Virus Type 1
- Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Virus-1
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus type 2
- Human T Cell Leukaemia Virus Type I
- Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Virus I
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus Type 1
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus Type I
- Hierarchical Table-Lookup Vector Quantization
- Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Viruses
- How to Lose Weight Fast (freeware)
- Haagsche Tramweg-Maatschappij (Tram Corporation of the Hague)
- Haerterei Technische Mitteilungen (German: Hardening Technical Notes; journal)
- HaloTrialMods.org (web forums)
- Hand To Mouth
- Hardware Transactional Memory
- Hazlo tú mismo (Spanish: do it yourself)
- Head Tyrolia Mares (Austria)
- Health Technical Memorandum
- Heart of Midlothian (Scottish football club; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1954 Darrell Huff published a book called How to Lie with Statistics.