Bondi was also the founder of the museum of children's books, as well as a supporter of Young Israel of Houston, The Houston Youth Symphony and Ballet, Camp Morasha in New York, and many other charities.
What does HYS stand for?
HYS stands for Houston Youth Symphony (Houston, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HYS
We have 16 other meanings of HYS in our Acronym Attic
- Hays, KS, USA - Hays Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Healthy Youth Survey (State of Washington)
- Help Your Self
- Helsingin Ylioppilas Salamurhaajat (Finnish: Student Union of Helsinki Assassins; University of Helsinki; Helsinki, Finland)
- Here's Your Sign
- Hershey (stock)
- High Yield Savings (bank account)
- Hillsong Youth Services
- Hispanic Youth Symposium
- Homeless Youth Services (various locations)
- Hattiesburg Youth Soccer Association (Hattiesburg, MS)
- Hawaii Youth Sailing Association
- Hawaii Youth Soccer Association
- Hawaii Youth Symphony Association (Honolulu, HI)
- High-Yield Savings Account (investment)
- Holliston Youth Soccer Association (Holliston, MA)
- Hybrid System Architecture Model
- Hydrographic Survey Assistance Program
- Hydrographic Source Assessment System
- Highland Youth Soccer Club (Gloucester Township, New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is the performing arm of Houston Youth Symphony.