In addition, he is a CFA charterholder and a member of both the CFA Institute and the Houston Society of Financial Analysts (HSFA).
What does HSFA stand for?
HSFA stands for Houston Society of Financial Analysts (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HSFA
We have 2 other meanings of HSFA in our Acronym Attic
- Health Sector Financial Analysis
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Alberta (Canada)
- Heartsaver First Aid (first aid for lay rescuers)
- Hertfordshire School’s Football Association (UK)
- High Spindle Frequency Activity
- Holocaust Survivors Friendship Association (UK)
- Home School and Friends Association
- Home Service Facilitation Agencies
- Homeland Security Foundation of America (Powder Springs, GA )
- Houston Science Fiction Association
- Human Services Financial Assistance
- Human Studies Film Archives
- Huntington School of Fine Arts
- Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 (UK)
- Health and Safety for Beginners
- High Speed Fleet Broadcast
- Hybrid Switched Filter Bank
- Harris Sample Furniture Company (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Hermetically Sealed Filter Container
Samples in periodicals archive:
Todd is a CFA Charterholder and is a member of the Houston Society of Financial Analysts.
Burgher is a member of the Financial Executives Institute, the Corporate Treasury Council and the Houston Society of Financial Analysts.
Raffaele is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), President of the Houston Society of Financial Analysts, an active member of the Association for Investment Management and Research (5 year CFA exam grader), a member of the Financial Management Association, Financial Managers Society and Association for Financial Professionals.
Additional sponsors include the American Stock Exchange, Aperion Group, LLC, Bigdough IR, Brazos Capital Management, Business Wire, Capital Institutional Services, Hodges Capital Management, the Houston Society of Financial Analysts, Luther King Capital Management, NFJ Investment Group, The NASDAQ Stock Exchange, and Vcall.
Segner is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the Houston Society of Financial Analysts.
A Chartered Financial Analyst, Richard is a member of the CFA Institute and the Houston Society of Financial Analysts.
She is a member of the Houston Society of Financial Analysts.