What does HSAE stand for?
HSAE stands for Houston Society of Association Executives (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HSAE
We have 2 other meanings of HSAE in our Acronym Attic
- High Solids Anaerobic Digester
- High-Speed Anti-Radiation Demonstration
- Hot Swap Aware Driver (device drivers; computing)
- Hull School of Art and Design (Hull, UK)
- Harold Sherman Adult Day Center (Oxford, NC)
- High Security Animal Disease Laboratory (Bhopal, India)
- Health Services Administration
- Hospital-Sponsored Ambulatory Dental Services Program
- Hawaii State Award of Excellence
- Head Supervisory Applications Examiner
- Human Small Airway Epithelial Cells
- Historic Shaw Art Fair (Missouri)
- Human Serum Albumin Free
- High School Affiliated to Fudan University (Shanghai, China)
- Hayel Saeed Anam Group (machinery oil and lubricants; est. 1996; Yemen)
- Health Services Advisory Group, Inc.
- HEPES (Hydroxyethyl-Piperazine Ethanesulafonic Acid)-Saline-Albumin-Gelatin
- High Surface Area Graphite
- Hijrah Strategic Advisory Group (Malaysia)
- Human Surfactant-Associated Glycoproteins